Market Research Analyst
Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions are used by companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
We’re looking for an Advisory Services Research Analyst to partner with our consulting team by delivering best-in-class data analysis for research projects for prospective and existing clients, and driving value for clients’ strategic business needs.
This role will report to the Research Analytics Manager of Advisory Services.
Why is this role so important at Similarweb?
Similarweb is more than just a data provider. We develop long-term and collaborative partnerships with our clients, and are constantly striving to help them make better business decisions using our data. One of the ways we do this is through our advisory services.
As an Advisory Services Analyst, you will work with our team of Advisory Services Consultants and Data Engineering team, to create customized data analyses using Similarweb data.
Your data analysis will support our prospective clients’ and existing clients’ strategic business needs, and help the business increase and retain customers.
So, what will you be doing all day?
Your role as part of the Advisory Services Team means your daily responsibilities may include:
- Partnering with our in-house consultants and GTM teams to scope out custom data analysis projects for client
- Using the full range of SimilarWeb’s data assets to address specific client pain points
- Collaborating with Data Engineering to ensure the existence of use-case specific data, and estimating the availability and effort required to produce specific custom reports
- Preparing and communicating customized data analysis to advisory services consultant, to ensure successful delivery to clients
This is the perfect job for someone who:
- Demonstrates advanced proficiency in data analysis (Python, Excel, Tableau, SQL)
- Can use their analytical skills to drive business impact
- Has a general understanding of digital marketing trends
- Has experience in client-facing roles (preferred)
- Has experience working collectively with other teams and stakeholders to accomplish business goals
- Is able to apply relevant industry knowledge to solve specific client business needs, and demonstrate value within individual client use cases
*All Similarweb offices work in a hybrid model (3 days in the office, 2 days at home), so you can enjoy the flexibility of working from home with the benefits of building face to face connections with fellow Similarwebbers*
About the Advisory Services Team:
In the words of Ben Fernando, our Advisory Services Team Manager: “Joining the Advisory Services team offers an exciting opportunity to work alongside a team of experienced consultants and data engineers providing bespoke digital research projects to market-leading brands across the world.”
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll have unfettered access to unparalled online data: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.
* Please note: We’re unable to sponsor employment visas at this time.*