Account Manager, Enterprise | French
Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3000 global customers. Our wide range of solutions are used by companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas. We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world, by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more. In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
We’re looking for an Account Manager, Enterprise to build a strong sales pipeline of our ideal target clients, through effective outbound prospecting. This role will report to the Team Manager, Account Management.
So, what will you be doing all day?
As an Account Manager for the dedicated Similarweb Enterprise team, you will work in an exciting new business unit at the forefront of marketing technology and big data; working with many of the world’s leading brands.
You will be responsible for retention and expansion of accounts in addition to driving adoption of our Market Intelligence solutions in core processes across the business. You will own the relationship with customers and key decision makers helping them to achieve their business goals and KPIs.
- Manage and develop long-term partnerships with some of the biggest brands in the world
- Increase renewal rates
- Manage relationships with account users regarding engagement and product adoption in order to exceed commercial targets
- Identify and lead up-sell opportunities to drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall engagement
This is the perfect job for someone who is:
- Minimum 3 years experience of sales or account management in customer-facing roles (SaaS background preferred)
- Experience in working with Enterprise accounts
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing space
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to influence, confidently handle objections, and resolve customer issues
- Experience client-direct sales and/or account management, and be highly successful at running consultative sales processes in large, complex prospect organizations
- Experience in presenting to and interacting with senior management of prospect organisations
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Team player able to effectively interact with colleagues and business partners across the company.
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.