Account Manager, Strategic Consultancies
Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions power the digital strategies of companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas. We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more. In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
We’re looking for an Account Manager for the Strategic Consultancies team to strategically retain and expand our businesses and relationships with our existing consultancy customers. We are looking for a strong individual to identify opportunities with those clients and creatively expand their use of Similarweb data. This role will report to the Director of Strategic Channel Partnerships.
Why is this role so important at Similarweb?
The Strategic Consultancy team is in charge of the full relationship cycle with clients that wish to utilise Similarweb’s data in their client research, reporting and due diligence work. By using Similarweb data, companies can enhance their ability to service their customers and better assist their clients in solving complex business challenges. By Licensing our data, we are helping consultancies grow their business and expand their offering.
So, what will you be doing all day?
- Manage and develop long-term partnerships with some of the biggest brands in the world
- Increase renewal rates
- Manage relationships with account users regarding usage of Similarweb data and seek for new areas to grow
- Identify and lead up-sell and cross-sell opportunities to drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall engagement
This is the perfect job for someone who:
- Strong understanding of key digital web metrics and the various online marketing channels
- Minimum 3 years of commercial experience navigating renewals and up-sells (SaaS background preferred)
- Ability to manage 30-35 enterprise accounts and coordinate amongst multiple stakeholders from junior analysts up to the C-Level
- Excellent communication and insights-based presentation skills
- Ability to influence, confidently handle objections and resolve customer issues
- Experience client-direct sales and/or account management and be highly successful at running consultative sales processes in large, complex prospect organisations
- Experience in presenting to and interacting with senior management of prospective organisations
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Team player able to effectively interact with colleagues and business partners across the company
About the team
The Strategic Consultancies team is like a small innovative startup within Similarweb! Lean and mean team of 5 individuals that keeps positively disrupting the business! We are consistently among the highest-performing teams across Similarweb.
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organisation.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalised coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.