Senior Global Marketing manager
Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions power the digital strategies of companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
We’re looking for a Senior Global Marketing Manager to join our team and oversee the marketing strategy and deliver campaigns for the Marketing personas.
This role will report to the Director of Global Marketing.
Why is this role so important at Similarweb?
This role will play a critical part in driving the growth of our marketing Solution, ensuring that we are reaching the target audience effectively, generating leads and creating a pipeline.
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to oversee the full strategy for the marketing personas and plan global marketing programs to drive awareness and create pipeline from this audience.
So, what will you be doing all day?
Your role as part of the Global Marketing team means your daily responsibilities may include:
- Develop and implement short and long-term marketing strategies in order to increase brand awareness, lead generation, and pipeline creation.
- Design and deliver highly effective campaigns to support - Product releases, business needs or conversion optimization.
- Partnering with the field marketing programs to execute the marketing campaigns in the region.
- Measure and analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and adjust strategies accordingly to business needs and results
- Work closely with the product marketing, content and design teams to create compelling collateral for our offering
This is the perfect job for someone who:
- At least 5 years experience in a marketing role in a SaaS B2B company
- Strategic thinker with the ability to build and execute a full marketing plan
- Effective organizational skills with an ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement
About the team
The Global Marketing team is the driving force behind our marketing efforts, responsible for designing and implementing effective campaigns that resonate with our target audience. The global marketing team also serves as the primary interface between the different marketing teams including: PPC, Brand, Content, Social and field marketing.
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.