Customer Success Manager
Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3,500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions are used by companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas. We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more. In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
We're seeking a Customer Success Manager with a robust background in analytical skills to deliver value in a consultative manner to our clients. The CSM will serve as a trusted advisor, assisting our customers in comprehending their digital footprint compared to their competitors, while also uncovering opportunities and being our customer Digital Intelligence expert.
This role will report to our Client Services, Team Manager.
Why is this role so important at Similarweb?
The CSM's ability to create relationships with the clients, and help them extract real business value, using Similarweb's platform, is essential to keeping clients engaged with Similarweb for years.
- The CSM is on the front line, bringing our platform and data to life for the client
- The CSM drives user engagement, adoption of our platform and helps identify growth opportunities by addressing the clients pain points
So, what will you be doing all day?
Your role as part of the Customer Success Team means your daily responsibilities may include:
- Lead, manage and expand long-term customer relationships; focus on understanding the client’s KPIs to ultimately drive positive business outcomes
- Act as a trusted partner and advisor to customers by providing actionable insights that will help clients achieve their business goals using our Digital Intelligence data
- Identify and mitigate churn risks, implementing proactive measures to retain customers and enhance their experience; ensure our users are engaged with the platform and understand the value (“the so what?”) it brings them towards achieving their goals
- Develop strong subject matter expertise across Similarweb’s entire product portfolio
- Solid understanding of the digital marketing space and trends
- Client facing experience
- Strong relationship building skills – ability to quickly build rapport and establish trust (both internally and with clients)
- Analytical and consulting mindset with the ability to turn data into a story
- Experience producing high quality decks and client-facing materials
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Team player who can collaborate effectively with colleagues and business partners
- 2-3 years experience as an analyst/consulting/digital marketing (SEO, PPC, media planning)
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take the initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also strongly emphasize community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.