Team Manager, Sales Management (Enterprise)
Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions are used by companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas. We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more. In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
We’re looking for a Team Manager Sales, Enterprise to increase Similarweb’s market share by creating and cultivating new enterprise accounts. This role will report to the VP UK & Northern Europe in London.
This is an in-office position- and will require you to be based in our Old Street Office.
Why is this role so important at Similarweb?
Similarweb’s digital intelligence solutions serve thousands of customers across many different industries and use cases around the world, and we haven’t even scraped the barrel of our total addressable market.
As a Team Manager, Enterprise Sales at Similarweb, you will:
- Manage, coach and scale a team of Enterprise Account Executives
- Manage the sales funnel from prospect to close and create metrics to improve performance.
- Guide a team in achieving and exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual targets
- Monitor sales performance: activity, pipelines, forecasts, and closed deals to ensure quota attainment
- Drive lead penetration, high activity standards, and pipeline management
- Develop and maintain monthly and quarterly team forecasts
- Work cross-functionally with teams across the business to maximise revenue growth
- Participate in the hiring and interviewing process, as well as training and ramp-up of new team members
What will you bring to the team?
- Experienced in 3-5 years of Sales Management experience in a Saas environment.
- Passionate about coaching, mentorship and team management
- Motivated by helping people grow with a desire to continue learning
- A self-starter with the ability to work in a high-growth, rapidly changing marketplace
- Experienced at managing an inbound/outbound sales team in all areas of the sales cycle
- Able to accurately forecast team performance
About the Enterprise Sales team
The talented sales people in our Enterprise Sales Division get to have a direct impact on the business strategy of some of the biggest brands in the world. This division is part of our rapidly growing GTM organisation at Similarweb, where there are an unlimited number of growth opportunities as we continue to expand into new markets, verticals and territories. But don’t take our word for it. Watch this short video to hear from our sales managers themselves! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12HZrLanowA
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organisation.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.