Director of Revenue Operations
Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions power the digital strategies of companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
We’re looking for a Director of Revenue Operations to drive our GTM to success!
This role will report to the VP of Business Operations.
The Revenue Operations team is a team of business partners responsible for supporting the GTM in analyzing and generating insights, tracking target attainment and optimizing the sales funnel.
The Director of Revenue Operations will be managing the Revenue Operations Team across 4 different locations, in charge of overall company target attainment, forecasting and GTM performance, to drive revenue growth.
Directly responsible for collaborating with leadership to ensure the effective measurement, support and optimization of sales team performance. You will be accountable for helping a fast-growing organization scale up,, while ultimately enhancing sales effectiveness and productivity.
The Director of Revenue Operations will collaborate with the Sales and Account Management Directors and GMs and their teams to flag areas of risk and opportunity, enforce workflows, drive adoption and track KPIs. If you’re passionate about managing a team, connecting data to business insights and actions, eager to create processes and solutions based on insights, and a hand-on leader, this is the right position for you.
So, what will you be doing all day?
- Be a trusted, strategic thought-partner to both the Sales and Ops leadership team.
- Own the company's weekly forecasting and pipeline management cadence, including building the data infrastructure;
- Support the Revops team in conducting analyses of quantitative and qualitative data to drive business insights and flag areas of risk and opportunity in our sales funnel;
- Lead meetings with Sales and Account Management Directors and GMs to support data-driven business decisions and track the performance of reps;
- Drive your team to lead end-to-end regional optimization initiatives related to the performance of the revenue motion and its KPIs;
- Build Salesforce dashboards for the teams, track daily and weekly KPIs, and optimize operational day-to-day processes;
- Work with the teams to drive the adoption and enforcement of operational tools and workflows.
This is the perfect job for someone who:
- 10+ years of relevant experience in Revenue Operations or Sales Operations roles
- 3-4 years experience in team management - Must
- Excellent communication skills; ability to establish rapport with senior internal stakeholders, including executive team members
- Strong analytical & operational skills – Must
- Excel & Salesforce proficiency - Must
- Project Management Experience - Must
- Ability to extract business insights from data
- Exceptional attention to details
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.