Sales Operations Specialist
Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3,500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions power the digital strategies of companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas. We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more. In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
We’re looking for a Sales Operations Specialist to Provide day-to-day operational support for the Go-To-Market organisation on Salesforce and Quote to Cash topics. This role will report to the Team Manager, Sales Ops.
Why is this role so important at Similarweb?
As a Sales Operations Specialist, you will be part of our Business Operations department and trained in our sales processes and operations, supporting our sales teams.
So, what will you be doing all day?
- Managing incoming tickets from Go-to-Market reps in a timely manner
- Identify opportunities and weaknesses to improve sales team efficiency and day-to-day salesforce processes
- Provide training and education to all GTM reps & partners on Salesforce processes
- Oversee and coordinate deal progress as part of the deal desk
- Responsible for liaising and assisting the Configure-Price-Quote (CPQ) process
- Overseeing CRM maintenance and hygiene
- Support sales tools that are needed to increase operational productivity
This is the perfect job for someone who:
- Fluent in Japanese
- At least 1 year of experience in Sales Operations or a similar role
- Experience working with a CRM. Salesforce is an advantage
- A person who is a problem solver, tech-savvy and who can deliver in a high-paced environment while maintaining high-quality data.
- A person who is service-oriented and detail-oriented with the ability to prioritise tasks
- An ability to think outside the box and apply business context and knowledge to handle new issues faced by the teams
- Good knowledge of Excel and Google Docs
- B.Sc/B.A/M.A/MBA in Business or Information Systems
- Experience with Billing systems (Zuora) - an advantage
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organisation.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalised coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.