Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions power the digital strategies of companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
We’re looking for a Product Manager !
If you're excited to join a fast-growing team and have a direct impact on a platform used by some of the biggest companies in the world, we want to meet you!
This is an opportunity to :
- Build an amazing product in a growing market with a team of experienced engineers and designers
- Shape the next generation of solutions for global companies and have a huge impact on their business
- Influence and collaborate with multiple teams including R&D, Design, Go-to-market, Marketing and other Product Managers
- Play a critical role in bringing us to the next level, with a direct impact on the success of the company
A day to day as a Product Manager means...
- Lead, own and execute a high impact product strategy and roadmap for Research Intelligence, an essential part of Similarweb’s offering
- Deeply understand our customers, their needs, and the broader market through research and interviews
- Plan, prioritize and define features to realize the product vision with the autonomy to identify what opportunities we pursue, and what capabilities we unlock for our customers
- Partner successfully with Engineering, Data Science, Product Marketing, Ops, Sales and Marketing to drive supreme product results
- Rollout features to our users responsibly utilizing user testing, closed and open beta programs
- Monitor product KPIs, analyze user behavior, collect user feedback and iterate the features to achieve product goals
What does the ideal candidate look like:
- You have 3+ years of experience as a product manager in B2B SaaS - must
- You are comfortable with large datasets and have experience working with data science teams
- Background and knowledge in business strategy, market research, data visualization, analytics - a plus
- You shine at analyzing data and are seasoned in experimentation with deep passion and curiosity
- You have impeccable product taste, and have shipped products with great user experiences at scale
- You’ve led bringing a product to market and are savvy about positioning
- You have a proven track record of taking ownership, taking initiative, and delivering results
- Captivating storytelling, superb communication & presentation skills
- Hands-on state of mind
*All Similarweb offices work in a hybrid model, so you can enjoy the flexibility of working from home with the benefits of building face-to-face connections with fellow Similarwebbers.*
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.