Sales Manager, Inside (French Speaker)
Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions power the digital strategies of companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
We’re looking for a Sales Manager - French Speaker to create, cultivate and develop accounts and increase our market share with SMB clients.
This role will report to the Inside Sales Team Manager, EMEA.
Why is this role so important at Similarweb?
The Inside sales business at Similarweb has grown into one of the highest performing and fastest-growing motions across the company. Agencies are some of our most data savvy customers and thousands of planners, strategists and new business executives use our datasets daily to enhance their workflows and gain a competitive edge.
As a Sales Manager you will be expected to exceed revenue goals by planning and executing successful sales to digital agency networks.
You will take a consultative approach to all collaboration with our agency partners and assist in finding new business applications for our data sets and solutions.
So, what will you be doing all day?
Your role as part of the Inside sales team means your daily responsibilities may include:
- Keeping up to date with the development and enhancements of our suite of solutions and the business value they provide
- Collaborating with your internal partners to design and implement pipeline generations strategies
- Taking a customer-centric and value driven approach to the entire sales cycle from prospecting, discovery, presentation and negotiation.
- Consistently follow client and industry news and developments and adapt accordingly
- Manage relationships with decision makers and executives across the client organization
This is the perfect job for someone who:
- At least 3 years of customer facing commercial experience.
- A strong understanding of current digital ad technologies and online marketing; including display advertising, SEO, SEM, Affiliates, Social, Email Marketing, and data solutions.
- Experience working with media/digital agency networks (highly preferred)..
- Ability to persuade, lead, and confidently handle and resolve customer objections.
- Comfort navigating complex evaluation and procurement processes.
- Outbound lead generation experience.
- Experience of working with SaaS data-driven analytics solutions (a plus).
- Fluent in English and French.
About the Team:
The talented sales people in our Inside Sales Division get to have a direct impact on the business strategy of some of the biggest brands in the world.
This division is part of our rapidly growing GTM organization at Similarweb, where there are an unlimited number of growth opportunities as we continue to expand into new markets, verticals and territories.
But don’t take our word for it. Watch this short video to hear from our sales managers themselves! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12HZrLanowA
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.