Sales Manager, OEM (Data Partnership)
Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions power the digital strategies of companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
We’re looking for a Sales Manager for the OEM team (Data Partnerships) to strategically generate new business opportunities, create new data partnerships, and find new potential clients for the growing OEM PNL.
We are looking for a strong individual to identify new opportunities in mapped and in untapped use cases to expand our growth of the data licensing business.
This role will report to AVP OEM
Why is this role so important at Similarweb?
The OEM (Data Partnerships) team incharge of the full relationship cycle with clients that wish to integrate Similarweb’s data into their product, solution and services.
By using Similarweb data, companies can enhance their offerings and develop new capabilities for their end clients.
By Licensing our data, we are helping our clients to grow their business, expand their offering and conquer new markets.
So, what will you be doing all day?
Your role as part of the OEM team means your daily responsibilities may include:
- Plan & execute a $1M+ ARR quota
- Strategically build your pipeline with the right resources, to hit our Q and Yearly targets
- Nurture your inbound and outbound resources
- Identify new opportunities in a pre-defined use cases
- Expand the knowledge on SW products/data
This is the perfect job for someone who:
- Strong understanding of key digital web metrics and the various online marketing channels
- Minimum 3 years of commercial experience navigating renewals and up-sells (SaaS background preferred)
- Experience in managing a 1M+ yearly target
- Experience in selling to SMB and ENT accounts’ size and selling to C-level
- Excellent communication and insights-based presentation skills
- Ability to influence, confidently handle objections, and resolve customer issues
- Experience client-direct sales and and be highly successful at running consultative sales processes in large, complex prospect organizations
- Experience in presenting to and interacting with senior management of prospect organizations
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Team player able to effectively interact with colleagues and business partners across the company
About the team
The OEM team is like a small innovative startup within Similarweb! Lean and mean team of 7 individuals that keeps positively disrupting the business!
We won the BEST team in 2022 across all GTM & twice the best Q award.
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.