Senior Advisory Services Consultant
Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 4,300 global customers. Our wide range of solutions are used by companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas. We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
We’re looking for a Senior Advisory Services Consultant to help our customers solve specific business problems, by creating insightful custom reports using data from our platform. This role will report to our AVP, Advisory Services based out of our Burlington, MA location.
Why is this role so important at Similarweb?
Similarweb is more than just a data provider. We aim to develop long-term and collaborative partnerships with our clients, and are constantly striving to help them make better business decisions using our data. One of the ways we do this is through our advisory services.
As a Senior Advisory Services Consultant, you will work with clients to understand their business objectives, and then use Similarweb’s unparalleled data to create a strategy that will achieve this. Through the use of data storytelling, your insights will impact clients from every industry, including some of the world’s most well-known brands.
So, what will you be doing all day?
As part of the Professional Services team, your daily responsibilities may include:
- Partnering with GTM and your team manager to plan custom advisory projects from end to end, from scoping and pricing through client delivery
- Supporting the client’s transition from pre-sales to post sales by providing continuous advisory services
- Collaborating with data engineering teams to produce best-in-class insights that address specific client pain points using Similarweb’s data assets
- Analyzing project data to deliver valuable insight, reports and actionable recommendations to clients via PPT or PDF formats
- Communicating directly with the client throughout the project lifecycle, and ensuring high customer satisfaction
This is the perfect job for someone who:
- Has experience in client-facing roles, or as a consultant
- Has a demonstrated history of producing high-quality insights to solve business problems
- Can analyze complex data and present it to stakeholders in a clear and understandable way
- Is proficient in Digital Marketing, e-commerce or online behavior
- Exhibits strong collaborative project management skills, and can adhere to timelines
- Is an independent and creative thinker who can turn trends and perspectives into a structured format for problem solving
- Can apply industry knowledge to generate value within specific client’s business needs and use cases
About the Advisory Services Team:
In the words of Ben Fernando, our Advisory Services Team Manager: “Joining the Advisory Services team offers an exciting opportunity to work alongside a team of experienced consultants and data engineers providing bespoke digital research projects to market-leading brands across the world.”
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.
Please note: We’re unable to sponsor employment visas at this time.