Team Manager, Enterprise Sales Development
Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 4,300 global customers. Our wide range of solutions are used by companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world, by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
We’re looking for a Strategic Sales Development Team Manager to play a key role in accelerating success at the top of the funnel for Similarweb and requires at least two years of SDR/BDR Team Leadership.
- You will be responsible for driving results in generating sales-qualified meetings and quality pipeline opportunities for the sales team.
- You will grow and prepare your team members to progress in their careers to more complicated full-cycle sales as Sales Managers (AEs) or Account Managers (AMs).
This role will report to the Director of Sales Development based out of our Burlington, MA location.
Why is this role so important at Similarweb?
As Strategic Sales Development Team Manager, you will be responsible for directly managing the North America BDRs focused on Global Strategic Accounts that carry the largest pipeline targets in the business. You will be the source of knowledge and best practices for the BDRs and will help to train, onboard, and mentor BDRs.
So, what will you be doing all day?
Your responsibilities as Strategic Sales Development Team Manager will include:
- Managing the day-to-day BDR operating rhythm focused on outbound prospecting and pipeline development
- Driving a strategic approach to territory planning, targeting high-quality personas, generating ‘whale’ size pipeline opportunities, and closing smaller deals
- Ensuring BDR Team members improve performance and skill over time through coaching and feedback
- Fostering a culture of training and coaching to ramp new reps and continue building their sales acumen and value knowledge set
- Identifying and recommending improvements to process, efficiency, and productivity
- Co-developing and updating our Sales Development playbook
- Working in collaboration with Strategic, Sales, Marketing, and Enablement to develop a successful GTM strategy for effective outbound messaging
- Creating a fun, high-energy, results-oriented environment where BDRs love to work
This is the perfect job for someone who:
- Has 2+ years B2B Sales Development Team Management driving outbound pipeline generation via (calls, emails, LinkedIn)
- Consistently performs above team quota and being able to forecast accurately
- Creates a team culture of perpetual coaching and routine enablement
- Possesses excellent people management and servant leadership skills
- Has experience with Salesforce, Outreach or Salesloft and the next wave of AI-driven sales development tools
- Is data-driven in their leadership approach to performance management
- Motivate individuals and team to exceed objectives and quota
This is the perfect job for someone who is:
Strategic: Sees the big picture and aligns BDR activity with overall sales goals
Data Savvy: Unravels complex data, analyzes trends to optimize campaigns, and crafts strategies for maximum impact
Tech-Driven: Embraces cutting-edge technology and stays ahead of the curve and drives utilization with others
Servant Leader: Empowers and develops BDRs, elicits and provides constructive feedback, and celebrates their successes
Coachable: Listening to feedback and applying accordingly.
Emotionally Intelligent: Ability to manage both your own emotions and understand the emotions of people around you.
Driven to Succeed:
Goal Driven: Sets ambitious goals for themselves and their team and drives constant improvement
Solution-oriented: Approaches every challenge with a "can-do" attitude and finds creative solutions to roadblocks
Growth Mindset: Experiments with new strategies and tactics and constantly seeks ways to optimize the BDR process.
Hybrid Policy - 4 Days In Office
At Similarweb we are all about building culture and as such we are an office-first organization. We value daily collaboration with peers and all levels of leadership. We pride ourselves on offering free lunches, standing desks, all you can grab snacks, happy hours, quarterly night outs, company sponsored office events and much more. In other words, we are building a community and looking for people who want to be engaged and involved.
We place high priority on investing in new leaders and the teams they lead. SDR/BDR leaders lead teams that are generally early in their sales career and require weekly training, daily coaching and regular product, enablement and leadership sessions. This collaboration is what often propels them to success in their role as a BDR and future sales roles.
Please note: We’re unable to sponsor employment visas at this time.