Senior Analyst, Data Integration & Strategy
Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions power the digital strategies of companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
Similarweb is seeking for an Experienced Business Analyst, looking to develop in the business and product trajectories, to join its unique Data Strategy Group.
This group, composed of Data Product Managers and Data Partnership Managers, is a central and highly impactful group within Similarweb which directs the company's strategy and execution efforts around data acquisition, modeling, utilization and monetization.
This is a new position to Similarweb and to the Data Strategy Group, which is aimed to be a pivotal one in driving the development and execution of analysis and analytics.
In this role, you'll build, own and serve as team’s focal point for the following:
- Translate internal briefs into analytical projects, refining initial briefs and storyboarding the output.
- Creatively utilize and analyze data from multiple large-scale data warehouses.
- Establish and lead the development of dashboards and BI platforms for monitoring data onboarding, utilization, and flows.
- Dive into extensive datasets to uncover hidden insights and provide actionable recommendations.
- Apply quantitative and qualitative analyses to effectively present data and insights to the team and to multiple stakeholders.
- Lead end-to-end projects, taking ownership from report requirements to execution.
- Work closely with R&D, Data Analysis, and Data Science teams to ensure optimal solutions in terms of logic and infrastructure. Translate business needs into clear and detailed technical specifications, providing guidance for R&D teams.
This is the perfect job for someone who:
- Education and Experience:
- A bachelor's degree emphasizing statistical and analytical skills. M.Sc, MA, MBA is an advantage.
- 4+ years of relevant experience as a Business or a Data Analyst, in a data company.
- SQL expertise is essential, Python is advantageous.
- Skilled in using Tableau or other BI Visualization Platforms (Looker/Power BI, etc.).
- You will fit right in if you find yourself enthusiastically nodding in agreement while reading the following:
- Quick learner with a proactive/can-do attitude and high attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, adapting to constant change.
- Proven problem-solving expertise, adept at extracting meaningful insights from intricate datasets. A proven analytical mindset
- Effective communication skills, capable of distilling concise bottom lines, providing context, and creating compelling visualizations.
- Team player with strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively, thriving in diverse cross-functional collaborations, inspiring trust, and building successful partnerships and processes.
- Proficient in SQL, with experience querying large, complex datasets.
- Robust skills in data manipulation, statistical analysis, and data visualizations.
- Exceptional analytical and technical proficiency, demonstrating ownership across the entire data flow, from problem definition and data collection to modeling, analysis, and reporting.
*All Similarweb offices work in a hybrid model, so you can enjoy the flexibility of working from home with the benefits of building face to face connections with fellow Similarwebbers.*
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.