Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions power the digital strategies of companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more. In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
We’re looking for a People Analyst to lead the People Analytics discipline, and empower our leadership to make data-driven decisions about our employees, by building a robust analytics infrastructure. This role will report to the Director of HR Ops and Analytics.
Why is this role so important at Similarweb?
As a SaaS company that offers data and intelligence to its customers, Similarweb places an extremely high degree of importance on being data-driven.
Our HR organization, which is considered to be the company’s strategic backbone, is responsible for the company’s main asset - its people.
Putting the two together leads to the inevitable conclusion that equipping its leadership with a robust analytical infrastructure to make data-driven decisions, will lead to a direct impact on Similarweb’s strategic direction.
As our People Analyst, you will own the entire analytics value chain - from collecting data from our HR systems to generating impactful BI tools and analyses.
As a People Analyst at Similarweb, you will:
- Collect and analyze HR data to identify trends, patterns, and insights related to employee engagement, retention, performance, and other relevant metrics
- Generate regular reports and dashboards to provide HR and company leadership with actionable insights
- Utilize statistical models and predictive analytics to forecast future trends and make data-driven recommendations for talent management strategies
- Create an official measurement methodology of HR KPIs and measure them against benchmarks in areas like talent acquisition, retention, mobility, etc.
- Collaborate with HR and business leaders to develop workforce planning strategies based on data insights
- Build kits of reports, dashboards, and alerts to support HR functions like Talent Acquisition, Employee Experience, and Organizational Development
- Supporting the wider HR department with permissions management, training, and updates regarding our BI tools
- Collaborate with HRIS and Data Ops teams on building scalable and accurate data collection processes from various systems and devices
This is the perfect job for someone who:
- At least 3 years as a business analyst - A MUST
- Expert in working with analytical tools - SQL, Tableau, Excel/Google Sheets - A MUST
- Has strong business acumen, natural curiosity, and a strong sense of ownership, autonomy, and proactivity
- Resilient and self-motivated - can work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates the ability to process large volumes of data in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner
- Great team player who can collaborate and form strong partnerships with key stakeholders on various analytical projects
- Strong English proficiency (speaking and writing)
- Has experience with analyzing HR processes and KPIs - an advantage
*Similarweb believes in the power of ‘winning together’ and advocates for the advantages of building strong personal relationships. As such, it offers a hybrid model work environment that requires a 4 days a week office attendance schedule.
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take the initiative and create meaningful change within the organisation.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalised coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.