Senior Manager, Corporate Development
Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions power the digital strategies of companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange and haven’t stopped growing since!
SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay and Adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. The company has raised over $112M and has over 400 employees across nine global offices.
We Want You!
The Corporate Development Senior Manager is responsible to Support the company's growth strategy through identification, assessment and execution of potential mergers, acquisitions, investments, divestitures, joint ventures and other strategic partnerships.
This position will report to VP Corporate Development
- Develop and execute the company's inorganic strategy in core and adjacent markets globally
- Define M&A strategy per relevant domain, identifying alternative targets
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to develop an ongoing pipeline of prospective M&A targets and other investment opportunities
- Identify, engage, and create a pipeline of non-organic growth opportunities
- Execute Corporate Development deals, including financial analysis, valuation, due diligence, negotiation, structuring, contracting, and integration planning
- Lead cross-functional teams (internal and external) including business, GTM, finance, tax, legal, product, HR, R&D, and others.
- Lead engagement with companies across a broad range of ecosystems, markets, and geographies
- Bachelor's degree from a university in Economics/Law/Management/Accounting
- MBA from an internationally recognized business school (advantage)
- 4+ years of experience in corporate development (preferred) or in an adjacent domain such as investment banking, venture capital, or a direct M&A supporting functions
- Strong analytical, valuation, and financial modeling skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence and promote new ideas
- Ability to see the 'wide picture' and think strategically
- Ability to effectively build relationships with internal and external partners
- Proactive, self-starter who can excel in a fast-paced, highly demanding, and fluid environment
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by innovative, passionate and creative people that are looking to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 400 talented and passionate professionals, and we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
Winning Together:We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team and working together to reach new heights.
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.