Team Manager, Customer Success, APAC
Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3000 global customers. Our wide range of solutions are used by companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas. We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world, by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more. In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
Reporting to the Director of Client Services, APJ, you will be a key member of the Client Services Leadership team, driving proactive, cross-functional alignment regionally while sharing and adopting best practices from within your team. You'll develop the expansion playbook for existing accounts to grow annual recurring revenue and will work closely with Sales, Account Management, Onboarding, Support, Consulting, Strategy, and Marketing to ensure accounts are receiving end-to-end value necessary to ensure renewals and maintain high client satisfaction to build success in their lifecycle.
As the APAC Team Manager of Client Success at Similarweb you will:
- Act as a player-coach by leading the Client Success team (5-6 team members in various markets in APAC) to drive retention and maintain relationships of existing customers.
- Participate in meetings and consult clients by deeply understanding core product use cases and develop actionable digital insights to help drive client’s KPIs
- Refine and develop the Client Success playbook, including core metrics necessary in enriching the client’s lifecycle
- Work closely with the Support, Onboarding, Advisory and Technical Solutions teams to drive product adoption
- Hire, train, inspire and continuously coach/develop all Client Success Managers under your remit
- Forecast/report on renewals, client engagement and upsell metrics to senior leadership
- Focus on ensuring Client Success Manager’s engagement and that their motivation remains high. You will be responsible for their career development and planning, and also being able to address and course-correct performance or operational issues.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- 2+ years of experience in leading/coaching/managing Customer Success or Account Management teams
- 6+ years of client-facing experience with Enterprise-level clients while working in a digital enterprise or SaaS-based company as a Customer Success Manager, Account Manager, or Account Executive
- Proven track record of driving renewal, churn mitigation and sales metrics
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge in digital marketing and/or advertising or other similar domains
- Understanding of digital channels such as SEO/SEM, Paid Media, Display Advertising, Affiliate Marketing, Social Marketing, Email, etc.
- Experience with Similarweb, Google Analytics, Adobe, and/or other digital measurement or marketing tools will be a HUGE plus
- Comfortable working cross-functionally with Sales, Product and Marketing teams to develop strong renewal strategies for subscription-based or SaaS businesses
- Experience in building internal processes and operations through tools, like Salesforce, Chorus, Salesloft, etc.
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll get to sell a product you actually believe in: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.