Solution Architect -German Speaker
Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions are used by companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas. We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more. In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
What does the day to day of a Solution Architect at Similarweb look like:
An exciting and unique opportunity for a talented Solution Architect (pre-Sales) to be part of an experienced team, based in Tel Aviv, working on Enterprise deals in the Dach Market.
The Solution Architect owns the value-focused (pre-sales) phase of the sales cycle, improving the win rate of the sales cycle to increase ARR of the business. You will have the opportunity to directly advise the biggest consumer goods, travel, retail, finance, and telecommunication companies, among others, on their digital strategy. SA’s collaborate with multiple departments at Similarweb to help turn Similarweb’s data into insights.
As an Solution Architect at Similarweb you will:
- Meet with prospects to understand pain points to provide scalable insights on behalf of the Sales organization
- Ongoing production and presentation of insights (decks, insight emails) in order to demonstrate the value of Similarweb to meet the prospect’s business needs
- Present insights in client meetings
- Contribute to global strategy
- Run pre-sales initiatives (such as trials, outreach programmes etc) in the market
- Business Strategy:
- Feedback loop into Solutions (Similarweb’s strategy arm) on product, positioning, go-to-market strategy and more.
- Flagging if specific work is reusable to the business to turn into white papers, blog posts, etc. by our Solutions team.
What will I bring to the team?
- 2+ years of relevant client-facing skills: excellent communication and insights-based presentation skills
- German Speaker
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Digital Marketing experience: Strong understanding of key digital web metrics and various online marketing channels
- Highly skilled in Excel
- Experience producing high-quality client-facing materials
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Comfortable working in a fast paced SaaS environment and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Team player able to effectively interact with colleagues and business partners across the company
- Strong relationship building skills – ability to quickly build rapport and establish trust
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while exercising sound judgment
- Self-motivated by results and driven toward excellence in everything that you do
- Eagerness to learn and grow with a thriving company
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take the initiative and create meaningful change within the organisation.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also strongly emphasise community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.