Account Manager, Enterprise - Investors Vertical
Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 4,300 global customers. Our wide range of solutions are used by companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas. We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world, by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
We're looking for an Enterprise Account Manager supporting the Investor Solution at Similarweb!
Why is this role so important at Similarweb?
Reporting to the Director, Account Management, Investor Solution you will be responsible for developing, executing, and owning a long-term Account Strategy for investor customers via retention and expansion of accounts. You'll grow strong relationships, shaping and driving content, as well as becoming the alternative data expert in the investing space.
What does the day to day of an Enterprise Account Manager, Investor Solution look like:
- Grow strong relationships, shaping and driving content, as well as becoming the alternative data expert in the investing space
- Manage and develop long-term partnerships with known funds
- Consult customers around best practices for Similarweb’s insights, increase product adoption, and streamline client workflows in order to help drive ROI
- Increase renewal rates with our current client accounts
- Identify and lead up-sell opportunities via a multitude of offerings for Investors
This is the perfect job for someone who:
- Strong understanding of SaaS and the Investor space
- An interest in working with investor clients and communicating value we bring to the investment community
- Minimum 3 years of commercial experience navigating renewals and upsells (SaaS
- Ability to influence, confidently handle objections, and resolve customer issues
- Experience in presenting to and interacting with senior management
- Cross collaborative team player
- A love for story telling with data and educating clients about your analysis!
Additionally, Similarweb offices operate in a hybrid model, offering the flexibility of working from home while providing the benefits of building face-to-face connections with fellow Similarwebbers.
The base salary range for this position in New York City is $79,920 to $129,580 + benefits including: medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan, potential equity, employee stock purchase plan and paid sick and parental leave.
In addition, this position is eligible to participate in the company’s sales incentive plan, with a maximum target OTE of up to $185,020, depending upon the final terms of employment and achievement of established targets.
Individual compensation is based upon a number of factors, including qualifications and relevant experience.
The base salary range above is for the New York City metro area, and could vary for candidates in other locations.
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll get to sell a product you actually believe in: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.
Please note: We’re unable to sponsor employment visas at this time.