Customer Success Manager - Investors Vertical
Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 4,300 global customers. Our wide range of solutions are used by companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas. We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more. In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
We're seeking a Customer Success Manager with a robust background in analytical skills to deliver value in a consultative manner to our clients in the Global Investor Vertical. The CSM will serve as a trusted advisor, initially training clients on how to use the product themselves but spending the majority of their time working on long-term value by consulting and advising on how to use the data.
This role will report to our Senior Manager, Client Services.
Why is this role so important at Similarweb?
Thousands of companies, of every size and from every industry, use Similarweb to achieve specific business goals. To ensure that our clients are getting the most value out of our data, we need to be experts in every industry we work with.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will combine your industry expertise with your knowledge of Similarweb’s solutions, to drive continuous value within our clients in the investor industry.
So, what will you be doing all day?
- Meet with key stakeholders and users of our investors accounts to advise on how best to leverage the value of Similarweb to meet their business needs
- Analyze data to identify both strategic and tactical opportunities for your clients
- Conduct ongoing production and presentation of insights (decks, insight emails, etc.) to promote strong account health and client satisfaction
- Create compelling stories that resonate with clients and present them in a clear and concise way for clients to use
- Proactively seek ways to identify customer pain points and address them accordingly
- Lead, manage and expand long-term customer relationships; focus on understanding the client’s KPIs to ultimately drive positive business outcomes
- Act as a trusted partner and advisor to customers by providing actionable insights that will help clients achieve their business goals using our Digital Intelligence data
- Identify and mitigate churn risks, implementing proactive measures to retain customers and enhance their experience; ensure our users are engaged with the platform and understand the value (“the so what?”) it brings them towards achieving their goals
- Develop strong subject matter expertise across Similarweb’s entire product portfolio
This is the perfect job for someone who:
- Strong understanding of key digital web metrics and the various online marketing channels.
- Knowledge and experience in the investor space (Hedge Funds, Venture Capital, Private Equity, or Investment Banks)
- Client facing experience
- Bachelor’s degree (ideally in economics, marketing, business strategy or a similar field)
- Excellent communication and insights-based presentation skills
- Analytical mindset with the ability to quickly digest a problem and identify a solution
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced SaaS environment and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Technical knowledge and ability to use alternative data to correlate with company KPIs
- Team player able to effectively interact with colleagues and business partners across the company
- Strong relationship building skills – ability to quickly build rapport and establish trust
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while exercising sound judgment
- Self-motivated by results and driven toward excellence in everything that you do
- Eagerness to learn and grow with a thriving company!
It’s a plus if you:
- Have experience using Similarweb
- Can speak multiple languages
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Familiar with API
- Have experience in a specific industry (e.g. travel, retail, consumer finance, publishers etc)
Additionally, Similarweb offices operate in a hybrid model, offering the flexibility of working from home while providing the benefits of building face-to-face connections with fellow Similarwebbers.
The base salary range for this position in New York City is $74,800 to $123,640 + benefits including: medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan, potential equity, employee stock purchase plan and paid sick and parental leave.
In addition, this position is eligible to participate in the company’s sales incentive plan, with a maximum target OTE of up to $148,280, depending upon the final terms of employment and achievement of established targets.
Individual compensation is based upon a number of factors, including qualifications and relevant experience.
The base salary range above is for the New York City metro area, and could vary for candidates in other locations.
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take the initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also strongly emphasize community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.