Financial Information Systems Project Manager
Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions power the digital strategies of companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
We are seeking a talented and experienced NetSuite ERP Developer & Implementor to join our team!
If you are a dedicated professional with a passion for solving complex business challenges through technology, we want to hear from you.
How does a day to day of Information Systems Project Manager in SimilarWeb looks like:
- Focal point for finance-related system requirements, delivering enhanced value to facilitate daily tasks and align with organizational vision, primarily utilizing NetSuite and Zuora.
- Oversee projects from initiation to completion, including requirement gathering, in-depth discovery, provide creative and well structured solutions, define specifications and configuration. Manage implementation, delivery and support either hands on / 3rd party vendors.
- Own business systems - Build scalable and robust architecture, integrate relevant systems, maintain and provide day-to-day support.
- Perform quality assurance tests of deliverable developments.
- Demonstrate a high level of interpersonal skills (including written and oral communication), motivation and coachability to work closely with various departments to understand evolving business process and translate into IS requirements.
- Perform all of the above in a SOX compliant environment.
How does the ideal candidate looks like:
- +2 years of hands-on experience working as a Project Manager and systems implementer.
- +2 years of hands on experience working with Netsuite mainly encompassing proficiency in Workflows and Saved Searchs.
- Experience in supporting financial, accounting and related field processes.
- Wide understanding of business processes and ability to translate requirements to technical design alongside great analytic and technical skills.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills, along with the ability to work well individually or within a team environment.
- Be detail-oriented and methodical in solving problems and managing multiple projects and tasks.
- Fun to work with.
- Experience in Zuora (Admin Level) is a major advantage
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber: You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.
Why choose Similarweb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At Similarweb, you’ll be surrounded by curious, witty and passionate people that are hungry to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 800 creative and talented professionals, and we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team and working together to reach new heights.
Similarweb is the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior. Millions of people rely on Similarweb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at WWW.SIMILARWEB.COM.
Bring your authentic self, DEI @ Similarweb
Similarweb is a global company that strives to create a workplace reflective of the communities we serve, where individuals are empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.