Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3000 global customers. Our wide range of solutions are used by companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas. We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world, by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more. In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
Reporting to the Director of Client Services, APJ, we’re looking for a Client Partner to work closely with one of our most Strategic clients in the Asia Pacific region. The ideal candidate will have a background in digital marketing, data, and technology and enjoy working and interfacing directly with clients to help solve business problems and provide data-driven outcomes. This role will also serve as a product expert and advocate to help drive customer satisfaction and retention, generating insights and creative ideas for Similarweb solutions and data to drive growth and adoption across multiple lines of business.
Why is this role so crucial at Similarweb?
The Client Partner is a critical player on the Strategic Team, ensuring the client extracts real business value and keeping them up to date with our constantly expanding offerings. You will need to quickly identify opportunities to produce a catered and scaled success strategy for each of the various client teams, as well as be able to proactively engage in more hyper-specific and detailed plans for individual initiatives. You will primarily focus on onboarding, training, and maximizing the value they receive from our SaaS platform, identifying opportunities for actionable insights through custom Advisory Services and creative approaches to solving problems through data at scale.
- You’ll work with the client and collaborate cross-functionally with various internal teams to define and execute a strategic plan in coordination with GTM tailored to the client's growth and success.
- You are on the front line and in the field, bringing our SaaS platform and custom offerings to life for the client.
- You are the face of Similarweb to the client and position yourself as an extension of their company.
So, what will you be doing all day?
Your role as part of the Strategic Team means your daily responsibilities may include:
- Being the primary point of contact for all users on the account, including data methodology, onboarding, training, defining client success and engagement, ensuring progress on mutual success plans, evangelizing Similarweb and all our offerings.
- Act as a trusted partner and advisor to the client, providing guidance and support throughout our journey and partnership.
- Identify and mitigate scope reduction and optimize growth potential; implementing proactive measures to retain and expand utilization, scope of deliverables and enhance the client experience.
- Work closely with the Strategic Sales Manager and Client Success Strategist to manage and expand a pre-existing long-term customer relationship.
- Develop strong subject matter expertise across all Similarweb products and offerings.
- Ensure your client, across all lines of business, is engaged with the platform, takes action based on our data insights and understands the value it brings them towards achieving their business goals.
- Solid understanding of digital trends and a multitude of analytical uses of data.
- Fluent in both Mandarin and English
- Client-facing experience in a scoping, account planning, and project execution role
- Solid relationship-building skills – the ability to quickly build rapport and establish trust (both internally and externally).
- Ability to navigate complex client organizations, identifying key stakeholders and decision-makers
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with executive-level stakeholders in large, global, and complex companies
- Analytical mindset with the ability to quickly discover, digest, and build solutions to problems
- Experience producing high-quality client-facing materials in order to build successful outcomes
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking skills, with a technical aptitude to comfortably speak about data integration at scale
- Team player who can collaborate effectively with colleagues and business partners
- Self-motivated, proactive, and results-oriented.
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll get to sell a product you actually believe in: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.