Sales Manager, Strategic Accounts
Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 4300 global customers. Our wide range of solutions are used by companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas. We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
We’re looking for a Sales Manager, Strategic to increase Similarweb’s market share by creating and cultivating new accounts.
This role will report to our Senior Manager, Strategic Sales and Account Management.
Why is this role so important at Similarweb?
Similarweb’s digital intelligence solutions serve thousands of customers across many different industries and use cases around the world, and we haven’t even scraped the barrel of our total addressable market. As a Sales Manager for Strategic Sales, you will control the entire sales cycle, and develop critical relationships with our largest and most strategic global accounts.
With customers who love the product, strong brand recognition, and a supportive team behind you, you’ll be set up for success to meet your sales quotas.
So, what will you be doing all day?
Your role as part of the Strategic Account Division means your daily responsibilities may include:
- Developing the entire account strategy for our most strategic accounts, many of whom are global Fortune 500 companies
- Meeting quarterly sales quotas by generating revenue from both inbound leads and outbound prospects
- Managing the entire sales cycle,, from prospecting, discovery and presenting to negotiating and closing deals
- Maintaining accurate forecasts and managing sales activities in Salesforce
- Driving a sale forward by engaging the prospect at director/ C-level executive level
- Working with our advisory services consultants to create data-driven business strategies for prospects
- Providing value-based solutions to prospects, by clearly understanding their pain points and our unique value proposition
This is the perfect job for someone who:
- Has a minimum of 5 years experience in managing consultative sales processes with complex prospect organizations
- Has a demonstrated history of exceeding sales targets for high-end Saas sales
- Has built an established network of relevant industry contacts
- Can confidently present in front of important clients and stakeholders
- Is highly collaborative, and uses a direct and honest approach to deliver customer success
It’s a plus if you have:
- An understanding of current digital marketing trends, including SEO, content marketing and display advertising
- Experience working in a hyper-growth business environment
The base salary range for this position in San Francisco is $104,300 to $167,800 + benefits including: medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan, potential equity, employee stock purchase plan and paid sick and parental leave.
In addition, this position is eligible to participate in the company’s sales incentive plan, with a maximum target OTE of up to $335,500, depending upon the final terms of employment and achievement of established targets.
Individual compensation is based upon a number of factors, including qualifications and relevant experience.
The base salary range above is for the San Francisco metro area, and could vary for candidates in other locations.
About the Strategic Sales team
The talented sales people in our Strategic Sales Division get to have a direct impact on the business strategy of some of the biggest brands in the world.
This division is part of our rapidly growing GTM organization at Similarweb, where there are an unlimited number of growth opportunities as we continue to expand into new markets, verticals and territories.
But don’t take our word for it. Watch this short video to hear from our sales managers themselves! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12HZrLanowA
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.
Please note: We’re unable to sponsor employment visas at this time.