Senior Content Marketing Manager (Market Research)
Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 4,500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions power the digital strategies of companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
We’re looking for a Senior Content Marketing Manager to create high-quality, data-driven content that enhances customer experiences, communicates our unique value proposition, and supports our sales funnel.
This role will report to Director of Content Marketing.
The role demands expertise in content creation and data analytics, a passion for insights, and proficiency in product marketing and content management. If you excel in storytelling, data analysis, marketing, and digital intelligence, this opportunity is for you.
So, what will you be doing all day?
- Lead all content creation activities, ensuring clarity and consistency of messaging
- Optimize content for various channels, including online, social media, email, video, and outbound
- Become the content marketing expert for Similarweb's Market Research and Shopper use cases and value proposition
- Collaborate with product, solutions, and marketing teams to execute a comprehensive goal-based content plan
- Develop content for market research and marketing leaders’ priorities and challenges to derive consumer and market insights that prompt action
- Optimize marketing effectiveness across the conversion funnel
- Repurpose insights into various content formats, from blog posts to industry reports, to whitepapers and webinars (video - advantage)
- Conduct qualitative research to create high-quality, insights-driven content
- Partner with internal stakeholders to answer key business questions through compelling marketing content
- Create content for data visualizations that illustrate market/consumer findings
- Strengthen product marketing materials and messaging by persona, industry, and region
This is the perfect job for someone with:
- Minimum of 5 years of content experience, preferably in digital intelligence market research
- Passion for content creation and data
- SEO knowledge and experience – advantage
- Hands-on experience with long-form insights content
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Intellectual curiosity and data-driven mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to navigate complex organizations
- Self-motivated and capable of managing multiple projects
- Collaborative and solution-oriented
*All Similarweb offices work in a hybrid model, so you can enjoy the flexibility of working from home with the benefits of building face to face connections with fellow Similarwebbers.
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity, and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.