Vice President, Sales Strategy & Enablement
At Similarweb, we are revolutionizing the way businesses interact with the digital world by revealing to them everything that happens online. Our unique data and solutions empower over 4,300 customers globally, including industry giants like Google, eBay, and Adidas, to make game-changing decisions that drive their digital strategies.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we continue to reach new heights! Come work alongside Similarwebbers across the globe who are bright, curious, practical and good people.
We’re looking for a VP Sales Strategy & Enablement to lead our GTM organization strategy execution & sales enablement. This is a senior role within the GTM organization, which will report to the company's Chief Revenue Officer and work closely with the GTM leadership and other key leaders. This role will also own the GTM Enablement Function making sure the organization is set for success. The combined ownership of strategy, projects, and enablement position you as a pivotal player in shaping the qualities of our GTM organization.
Why is this role so important at Similarweb?
The VP of Sales Strategy & Enablement is at the heart of the GTM organization when it comes to driving growth efficiently and sustainably. You will be the trusted advisor and thought partner of the CRO. Some key activities you will be driving:
- Lead segmentation, TAM and market analysis activities to inform GTM strategies
- Lead operational excellence initiatives to improve Ways of Working
- Manage essential cross routines within the GTM organization
- Enable changes via a dedicated team to build necessary capabilities for the GTM organization
- Lead and managed the GTM Enablement function and team owning the capabilities and knowledge of the GTM organization
- Own annual planning and clear operational plan aligned with company strategy
- Run market research and competitor analysis to benchmark our GTM approaches and bring innovative ideas to the table
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who:
- Possesses Sales strategy/operations/enablement experience (highly valued)
- Worked in a top-tier management consulting firm
- Led strategic initiatives and identified new directions
- Proven experience as a people leader
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Project management experience, balancing strategic thinking with pragmatic execution; excellent communication and stakeholder management skills; adept at working across all levels of an organization.
**At Similarweb, collaborating with our colleagues in-office creates a more connected, unified culture. Our best work is a product of our face-to-face collaboration, with the ability to work partially from home.*
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.
Please note: We’re unable to sponsor employment visas at this time.