Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3000 global customers. Our wide range of solutions are used by companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas. We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world, by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
We are seeking a motivated and detail-oriented Billing Specialist to join our team and support our Go-To-Market (GTM) department and clients. The Billing Specialist will play a crucial role in ensuring accurate and timely billing processes, maintaining financial records, and providing exceptional customer service to our clients.
- Process all billing inquiries in a timely fashion.
- Ensure that transactions are being prepared according to finance policies and approval standards are being met per set requirements.
- Responsible for verifying and processing daily invoices
- Be the focal point for addressing billing inquiries and activities for customers and provisioning permissions, sales, and support
- Process internal requests for address changes, billing account changes, rate changes, account termination, account reactivation, recurring billing additions, etc.
- Support the collection activities through special billing requirements and billing reconciliation issues as well as supplying customer documentation
- Contribute to the team’s mission to improve data flows, optimizing our processes, and ensuring accounting output is accurate.
What will I bring to the team?
- Completed a degree in finance/economics/business management preferred
- Have a good technical and system understanding
- 2 years of experience as a Billing specialist, order management or similar role
- Superb attention to detail and strong analytical abilities
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to work with the corporate office and to be self-motivated
- Ability to learn quickly and keep up in an ever-changing environment
- High level of confidentiality, discretion, and professionalism
- Ability to produce well-written, professional documents (spreadsheets, email, etc)
- Ability to follow directions, meet strict deadlines, and work independently
- Ability and genuine desire to develop positive and productive working relationships with both internal and external customers
- Excellent English – written and spoken.
- Salesforce experience - a plus
- 3rd party billing system experience - a plus
- Working Mondays through Fridays - Hybrid model
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll get to sell a product you actually believe in: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.