Sales Development Representative - French Speaker
Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions power the digital strategies of companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative to join the team. This role will report to the EMEA Sales Development Team Manager.
Why is this role so important at Similarweb?
From facilitating initial conversations to developing team-wide best practices, you will be an integral member of our Sales organization. In this role, you’ll be responsible for creating a business pipeline in France for Similarweb’s digital intelligence solutions. You’ll get to work alongside an extremely passionate and supportive team, but most importantly, you’ll jumpstart your career in an exciting field. If you’re interested in venturing outside the norm and are ready to join a company with a proven business model, we’d love to learn more about you.
So, what will you be doing all day?
- Find and develop new business leads and enhance existing relationships with French, Spanish and Portuguese companies.
- Utilise prospecting and research tools to qualify and create opportunities with ideal personas in target accounts.
- Strategize with team members to innovate & improve the overall sales development process.
- Conduct sales development best practices with email, cold calls, and social drips using enablement technology to connect with new prospects.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the sales and account managers to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans.
- Work internally with other departments to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations.
This is the perfect job for someone who:
French language must be native. High level of English is required
- Tenacity: very passionate and grit, with a huge laser focus on success
- Learning Agility: a flexible mindset, able to recognize challenges and quickly adapt behavior, knowledge, and skills as needed
- Creativity: applying professional judgment to resolve complex issues innovatively and efficiently
- Time Management: Able to set priorities and focus on key areas to deliver on time
- Tech-savvy: embrace relevant technology and incorporate it into your daily workflow
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Team player with a good heart that is able to effectively interact with colleagues and business partners across the company
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- A desire to have lots of engaging conversations with prospects!
- Prior experience with the French market a bonus
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.