Part-time Onsite Catering Coordinator
Thriver is looking for a Part-Time On-Site Catering Coordinator to join our team. As a Part-Time On-site Catering Coordinator, you will represent Thriver at the frontlines of our on-site client operations (Lyft, Indeed, Snap Inc, etc.). You’ll be responsible for managing vendor delivery logistics, on-site set-up & take down, food service to event attendees on-site, and communications with client’s on-site point of contact. You will work closely with Account Managers and the Business Operations team to help problem-solve, relay feedback, and forecast needs. As the face of the brand, you’ll provide excellent customer service to the clients and work to become a crucial part of our client’s office culture. This part-time position requires your presence on-site at our client’s offices in the Seattle area daily for 4 hours.
The trusted platform for thriving workplaces
Thriver is a platform for discovering, booking, and managing services from highly rated service providers. We help take the risk and guesswork out of the booking process for employees and foster employee engagement. We proudly support local businesses by bringing awareness to our corporate customers.
We’re on a mission to fuel thriving workplaces and to make every employee feel recognized and excited about coming to work.
* We celebrate a good challenge and are not afraid to roll up our sleeves.
* We think out loud and operate on creativity and diverse perspectives.
* Our high-functioning teams are built through trust and empathetic leadership.
At Thriver, we value diversity and are committed to being an equal opportunity employer and workplace. Whoever you are, wherever you’re from and whatever makes you unique, we’re here to welcome you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Arrive at client site in a timely manner and behave in a professional manner on client’s site, representing and embodying the Thriver brand
- Manage vendor delivery logistics, facilitate on-site set-up & take down, ensure accurate meal item & allergen descriptions are provided, replenish the food as quickly as needed, keep the area clean and presentable at all times
- Manage communications with client’s on-site point of contact
- Work closely with our Business Operations team to help troubleshoot issues and forecast client’s needs
- Provide feedback daily through our web portal to improve future service to the client
- Interact with clients in an open and hospitable manner
- Additional duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Ability to commute to downtown Seattle
- Background in customer service, hospitality, food & beverage, housekeeping and retail preferred
- ServSafe Permit or equivalent certification or the ability to obtain one by start date
- Ability to safely lift 25+ pounds
- Availability for weekday lunch shifts (4 hours daily)
- Punctuality, self-motivation, and the ability to work skillfully under pressure
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to think on your feet
- Strong communication skills, confident client-facing presence and positive attitude