Call Center Representative, Full Time
Lenexa, KS, USA
Posted on Saturday, October 28, 2023
TrueAccord, a wholly owned subsidiary of TrueML, is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human-based approach to transform debt resolution and to get people on the path towards financial health. Every year, more than 70 million Americans have negative experiences dealing with debt. We are changing this by providing personalized digital experiences that guide lenders and consumers through this challenging financial process.
With a world-class leadership team, passionate team members, and proprietary predictive models trained on years worth of transactional data, TrueAccord is well-positioned to deliver on a huge opportunity: helping millions of consumers to regain and keep their financial footing while lowering the cost of doing business for creditors across many industries.
As a Call Center Representative at TrueAccord, you have the opportunity to play a critical part in the lives of customers you serve through their financial recovery. We empower you to provide empathetically driven service and solutions to your customers every day. You will play a pivotal role in realizing our mission to take negative experiences out of debt collection forever. Join us in our dynamic call center and be a part of the solution!
$20/hour + monthly performance bonuses
Current Available Full-Time Shift:
M-F 10:30am to 7:00pm with an 8am to 12pm shift every other Saturday.
Office Location (this is an in-office role):
16011 College Blvd Suite 130, Lenexa, KS 66219.
Benefits We Offer:
*** Full medical, dental, and vision
*** 401k with contribution matching
*** Monthly performance bonuses
*** 20 days of PTO, 9 paid holidays
*** Short + long-term disability, company-paid life insurance
*** Family-friendly maternity and paternity leave
*** A fun office environment, complete with snacks, coffee, and even movie streaming!
*** Ergonomic seating and new under-desk treadmills
*** Career Ladders Program for internal growth and promotions
*** Employee assistance program (EAP) via Claremont. Get free short-term counseling for mental health, free + discounted legal consultations, free financial consultations, access to work/life consultants, and more!
*** PerkSpot discount program. PerkSpot offers exclusive discounts to 900+ merchants nationwide, and has exclusive discounts up to 60% on hotels worldwide.
*** Paid time off to do volunteer work in your community
What You'll Do:
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Guide and motivate customers through the collections process.
- Manage a variety of communication channels (email, inbound calls, chat, and making outbound calls) to work with consumers and establish payment solutions for debt collection and account resolution.
- Meet key performance indicators as outlined by management.
- Meet expected quality and compliance standards.
What We're Looking For:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Professional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Call Center experience preferred.
- Attention to detail and critical thinking.
- Skilled in problem-solving, negotiating, and resolving conflicts.
- Commitment to providing best in class customer service.
- Prioritize multiple tasks to ensure successful completion of each debt collection attempt.
- Ability to work in fast-paced and changing environment.
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueML and TrueAccord are equal opportunity employers. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this makes us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change. Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.