Senior Fullstack Engineer
Remote · Mexico
Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2024
TrueML is a mission-driven financial software company that aims to create better customer experiences for distressed borrowers. Consumers today want personal, digital-first experiences that align with their lifestyles, especially when it comes to managing finances. TrueML’s approach uses machine learning to engage each customer digitally and adjust strategies in real time in response to their interactions.
The TrueML team includes inspired data scientists, financial services industry experts and customer experience fanatics building technology to serve people in a way that recognizes their unique needs and preferences as human beings and endeavoring toward ensuring nobody gets locked out of the financial system.
About the Agent Experience Product Engineering Team:
Our mission is to build & provide tools for our contact center agents, resulting in operational efficiencies, increased agent experience satisfaction and measurable agent effectiveness. Ongoing & future projects may include building out a next generation CRM or even utilizing AI to supercharge our agents.
Your role as a Fullstack Engineer will be Backend focused with the ability to jump into the frontend as needed. Technology is your strength but you'll bring more than just your technical expertise to the table - you are driven by up-leveling those around you and possess a laser focus on customer experience & thrive with collaboration.
What You’ll Do:
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Scala and React/TypeScript code
- Integration of front-end and back-end aspects of the web applications
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- The ability to write high-quality code that is well-tested and robust.
- Reliability-focused developer with on-call experience
What We’re Looking For:
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Engineer or similar role in software development
- Strong knowledge of Scala, TypeScript, React and web frameworks
- Expertise with Kubernetes or deep experience working with other container orchestration platforms (e.g., Docker, ECS, EKS, GKE, etc)
- Familiarity with databases, both relational and non-relational
- Experience in developing and using web APIs
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Some Experience with GraphQL
Benefits, Perks, and Culture
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical benefit contributions in congruence with local laws and type of employment agreement
We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change. Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueML and make a difference.
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueML and TrueAccord are equal opportunity employers. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this makes us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.