Oracle ERP Manager
WE ARE VERITONE
We are driven by the belief that Artificial Intelligence is mankind’s greatest invention. It is the key to building a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society. We are determined to be an active contributor to shaping our future for the better. We care about the ethical implications of AI and the prosperity and well-being of all individuals, as well as the growth and continued successes of our employees, customers, and partners.
Veritone’s mission today is more important than ever. We’re here to democratize AI and enable every organization and every person with the power of AI. What started in 2014 with the idea of providing unified access to hundreds of cognitive engines through one common software infrastructure, evolved to the world’s first AI operating system, aiWARE, which orchestrates a diverse ecosystem of cognitive engines to power intelligent automation for both commercial and government organizations. As we progress, we will continue to move humans from “in” to “on” to “out of the loop” to help them accelerate workflows, save time and costs, and uncover new insights and opportunities. You can view us at: www.veritone.com / www.veritoneone.com
Veritone is transforming its Enterprise architecture and investing in Cloud solutions to better position itself for growth. Veritone has selected Workday for its HCM solution and Oracle Cloud for ERP and EPM. As the Oracle ERP Manager for Veritone’s Enterprise team, you will be the SME for the ERP & EPM implementations. This is a hands on role where you will define, manage and deliver against strategic financial initiatives.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Provide active system and related business process support to the organization to meet needs and objectives
- Support and implement Oracle Cloud ERP, Financials Procurement, Projects and EPM configurations.
- Expert level knowledge of Subscription management and billing and revenue recognition.
- Strong knowledge of P2P process with Supplier management, banking integrations, cash reconciliation processes.
- Strong knowledge of O2C process and work with business teams to troubleshoot issues.
- Ability to define integration needs, work with technical resources in building and testing the integration.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of application features and capabilities.
- Ability to gather requirements and develop OTBI, Smartview and FRS reports.
- Assist business stakeholders and day to activities and support
- Evaluate factors such as reporting formats required, cost constraints, or need for security restrictions to determine appropriate SOX controls.
- Configure system to meet business requirements.
- Project manage small projects – gather requirements configure, create test plans and conduct testing and migrate to Production.
- Create Business Requirement documents and configuration documents.
- Address risks and issues by creating mitigation measures to ensure the success of app deployment and management.
- Key liaison for their functional pillar to relevant senior leaders and their leadership teams
- Manage the prioritization of deliverables, scope & resources across the pillar
- Assist as new systems and/or application modules are implemented.
- Assist business partners with imports/exports of data to accounting and or other systems.
- Perform software upgrades and on-going maintenance activities.
- Perform application troubleshooting and support.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology with 3+ years experience as with Oracle Cloud ERP and 10 plus years with Oracle EBS.
- Experience with Oracle EPM a plus
- Strong Functional knowledge of financial processes and principles.
- Strong experience working on complex projects with front-end and back-end components.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Working with users in understand business requirements and translating to system configurations.
- Exceptional interpersonal, collaboration and communication abilities
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive compensation package
- Remote first + Hybrid workplace
- VERI Communities (Affinity Groups) & Belonging
- Empowerment to build your career journey at Veritone
- Flexible (Paid) Time Off
- Mental health awareness and support
- An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial intelligence!
- Loves learning & continuous growth; stays current on marketing trends
- Can juggle multiple projects, priorities, and deadlines with a positive attitude
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, small company environment
- Collaborative and always contributing value
- Driven to win as a team
- Remote first workplace
- Check us out!
Veritone is a leading provider of artificial intelligence (AI) technology and solutions. The company's proprietary operating system, aiWARE, orchestrates an expanding ecosystem of machine learning models to transform audio, video and other data sources into actionable intelligence. We love to continuously grow while staying ahead of trends and creating structure in an unstructured world.
If you’ve made it this far and align with our goals, we look forward to reviewing your qualifications!
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Should candidates not be normally resident in the UK they must be able to demonstrate their eligibility to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1999.
The successful candidate will be working remote with a hybrid option in the Veritone UK branch located in London.