Customer Success Manager II
WE ARE VERITONE
We are driven by the belief that Artificial Intelligence is mankind’s greatest invention. It is the key to building a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society. We are determined to be an active contributor to shaping our future for the better. We care about the ethical implications of AI and the prosperity and well-being of all individuals, as well as the growth and continued successes of our employees, customers, and partners.
Veritone’s mission today is more important than ever. We’re here to democratize AI and enable every organization and every person with the power of AI. What started in 2014 with the idea of providing unified access to hundreds of cognitive engines through one common software infrastructure, evolved to the world’s first AI operating system, aiWARE, which orchestrates a diverse ecosystem of cognitive engines to power intelligent automation for both commercial and government organizations. As we progress, we will continue to move humans from “in” to “on” to “out of the loop” to help them accelerate workflows, save time and costs, and uncover new insights and opportunities. You can view us at: www.veritone.com / www.veritoneone.com
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We are seeking a driven, results-oriented Customer Success Manager with a strong technical acumen to work in our Commercial division. Key duties include maintaining ongoing customer relationships and networking, implementing customer success programs, contributing to sales, on-boarding and training customers and minimizing churn. You should also be able to provide insights on customer-to-business interactions, improve customer experience through product support and handle customer complaints and requests. To succeed in this role you must be social, analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software and be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The ideal Customer Success Manager should engage with customers, maximize value and create strategies to maintain and grow our customer base.
- Drive adoption of Veritone in the customer organization, including technical assistance, training, demos, platform evangelism, configuration and customization assistance.
- Manage the on-boarding experience for customers. Deliver group training and 1-1 sessions to ensure understanding and adoption.
- Become the internal voice of the customer. Marshal resources across other Veritone teams to solve issues.
- Take ownership for each customer’s success and ROI with our services.
- Proactively consult to fully understand their needs and actively solve pain points.
- Build strong trust-based relationships with users and customer sponsors, often at the VP-level and above.
- Respond quickly to customer-submitted questions and requests, sometimes outside of typical business hours.
- Maintain portfolio and monitoring analytics, reports and KPIs. Create internal and customer-facing reports.
- Solicit references, referrals and testimonials from customers.
- Collaborate internally with product, marketing and sales teams to communicate customer needs to design ideal offering/features.
- Manage the customer renewal process and identify upsell opportunities.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 4+ years of experience in Customer Success related role. Proven track record of building rapport and relationships at all levels.
- Understanding of online software (SaaS) services and/or technology based solutions.
- B.S. or B.A. highly preferred.
- Excellent writer and communicator with strong presentation skills via phone, online and in person.
- Internet-savvy and entrepreneurial with a strong interest in tech startup culture.
- Able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Account management, project management and problem-solving skills.
- High level of organization and a great attention to detail.
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Data driven with appreciation of organization and process.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive compensation package
- Equity Grant(s)
- Employe Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Remote first + Hybrid workplace
- VERI Communities (Affinity Groups) & Belonging
- Empowerment to build your career journey at Veritone
- Flexible (Paid) Time Off
- Benefits Program: medical, dental, vision, 401K matching, and more!
- Mental health awareness and support
- An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial intelligence!
- Loves learning & continuous growth; stays current on marketing trends
- Can juggle multiple projects, priorities, and deadlines with a positive attitude
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, small company environment
- Collaborative and always contributing value
- Driven to win as a team
- Remote first workplace
- Check us out!
Veritone is a leading provider of artificial intelligence (AI) technology and solutions. The company's proprietary operating system, aiWARE, orchestrates an expanding ecosystem of machine learning models to transform audio, video and other data sources into actionable intelligence. We love to continuously grow while staying ahead of trends and creating structure in an unstructured world.
If you’ve made it this far and align with our goals, we look forward to reviewing your qualifications!
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
(Colorado & California Only*): Minimum annual salary of $90,000.00. This base pay is for illustrative purposes only and will be determined based on skills and experience comparable to the job requirements. This position may be eligible for additional compensation and benefits including but not limited to: incentive compensation; health benefits; retirement benefits; life insurance; paid time off; parental leave and benefits; and other employee perks and benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired in Colorado.