Account Executive (SaaS/Media/Broadcast)
WE ARE VERITONE
We are driven by the belief that Artificial Intelligence is mankind’s greatest invention. It is the key to building a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society. We are determined to be an active contributor to shaping our future for the better. We care about the ethical implications of AI and the prosperity and well-being of all individuals, as well as the growth and continued successes of our employees, customers, and partners.
Veritone’s mission today is more important than ever. We’re here to democratize AI and enable every organization and every person with the power of AI. What started in 2014 with the idea of providing unified access to hundreds of cognitive engines through one common software infrastructure, evolved to the world’s first AI operating system, aiWARE, which orchestrates a diverse ecosystem of cognitive engines to power intelligent automation for both commercial and government organizations. As we progress, we will continue to move humans from “in” to “on” to “out of the loop” to help them accelerate workflows, save time and costs, and uncover new insights and opportunities. You can view us at: www.veritone.com / www.veritoneone.com
The Account Executive role in our Media and Broadcast division is responsible for bringing Veritone’s award-winning applications and solutions to traditional media companies inclusive of radio, television, and networks. Success in this role will require a combination of business acumen, strategic selling, problem-solving, deep product knowledge, and an ability to manage through a sales process involving multiple buying influences. Strong communication and presentation skills are essential. An entrepreneurial desire to help prospective and current clients grow their top and bottom-line revenue through Veritone’s solutions is a must. In return, you’ll have an opportunity for uncapped earning potential and a career trajectory with one of the leading AI companies in the Media and Entertainment space.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Meet or exceed revenue goals within assigned prospective and target accounts via aggressive prospecting and opportunistic selling.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities at both the corporate and market levels.
- Make certain that all buying roles (economic, technical, user, influencer) are presented with the unique selling proposition during the buying process.
- Manage the full sales cycle process from prospecting, presentation, proposal, negotiating, contracting, to close.
- Be a subject matter expert in Veritone’s applications and services
- Document all sales funnel activity in SalesForce.com
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Business schooling a plus
- At least 2 years of successful quota-carrying sales experience in the media or broadcast industry
- Sales experience in software (SaaS), digital, or high-technology offerings and services
- Demonstrable success in meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- Detail-oriented, strong relationship-building skills, and a keen focus on customer satisfaction
- Strong strategic selling skills and prospecting skills.
- Aptitude to persuade and influence others.
- Strong office software skills (spreadsheets, presentations, etc.), plus experience using CRM software (preferably SalesForce.com).
- Positive attitude plus strong interpersonal, emotional intelligence (EQ), and relationship-building skills.
- Excellent time management, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive compensation package.
- Stock Options.
- Flexible Time Off.
- Quality benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K.
- An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial intelligence!
- Loves learning & continuous growth; stays current on marketing trends
- Can juggle multiple projects, priorities, and deadlines with a positive attitude
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, small company environment
- Collaborative and always contributing value
- Driven to win as a team
- Remote first workplace
- Check us out! https://vimeo.com/339909527
Veritone is a leading provider of artificial intelligence (AI) technology and solutions. The company's proprietary operating system, aiWARE, orchestrates an expanding ecosystem of machine learning models to transform audio, video and other data sources into actionable intelligence. We love to continuously grow while staying ahead of trends and creating structure in an unstructured world.
If you’ve made it this far and align with our goals, we look forward to reviewing your qualifications!
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
(Colorado Only*): Minimum annual salary of $75,000. This base pay is for illustrative purposes only and will be determined based on skills and experience comparable to the job requirements. This position may be eligible for additional compensation and benefits including but not limited to: incentive compensation; health benefits; retirement benefits; life insurance; paid time off; parental leave and benefits; and other employee perks and benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired in Colorado.